Forms of sentences and punctuation: recommendations for pupils
Punctuation abilities are intellectual actions expressed in determining the spot of the indication as well as its option, whenever writing a text, for the true purpose of the structural and semantic division.
Punctuation abilities consist of:
- – the capability to locate communicative devices and denote their boundaries punctuation that is using provided the target environment and emotional coloring of statements;
- – the capability to locate structural and semantic portions that require allocation punctuation that is using;
- – the ability to place punctuation markings relative to the rules that are learned
- – the capability to substantiate alternatives for establishing punctuation markings;
- – the capacity to find a punctuation gap and justify the environment and choice regarding the necessary punctuation mark;
- – the capability to touch upon the punctuation for the proposition and text;
- – the capacity to locate, explain punctuation errors and proper them.